We can receive tax 1%

From this year on you can give 1% of your Individual Income Tax to InDaHouse Hungary Association, if you are paying your Individual Income Tax in Hungary.

It costs you nothing but it means a lot to us. If you have any questions feel free to contact us via tamogatas@indahousehungary.hu.

Tax ID number: 19102382-1-05

InDaHouse Hungary Egyesület